Skip to main content

Maria Toro Massage on Mercer Island!

Hi friends! It is true! I have now opened an additional practice on Mercer Island. I think this will make it easier for my Mercer Island, Bellevue and other "EAST-SIDE" clients! Traffic is hideous in our city, so I'll meet ya' halfway! ;) I am available by appointment only Friday thru Sundays. Fridays are 1-7pm. Saturdays are 10am-4pm. Sundays are 3-9pm. You can find me sharing an office space with "Able Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine" with Lee Huang, MS., L.Ac. I am very excited about this opportunity as Lee attended Bastyr University for acupuncture (As many of you know, this is also my desire/goal with future education). I am so lucky/THANKFUL/blessed to connect with a mentor early on! Lee has wonderful reviews online and has healed/helped many people over the years, and continues to be a pillar in the Mercer Island community. Lee practices Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. You can book with Lee at (425)246-9902. If you want to schedule a massage with MARIA J. TORO, LMP… on Mercer Island… than you can call or text me at (206)941-8560. MY email: mtoro13@yahoo.com Our address is: 2448 76th Ave. S.E., Mercer Island, WA. 98040 Relax, Rejuvenate, Restore, Renew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupping Takes Massage Treatments To New Levels

Negative Pressure/Reverse Pressure = CUPPING! Variety of types of cupping: Silicon, plastic, fire, facial, & cellulite cupping. I like to go to cupping tools when I see a client with their facia restricted, scar tissue built up, and/or adhesions formed. I have had good results with a shoulder that couldn't handle pressure, but responded well to the cups to the point of increased range of motion and decreased pain reported by the client. I have had great results with the Sciatic Nerve impingement, by lifting and opening up nerve endings/pathways. Great results with the release of trigger points! Overall cupping is a great way to separate tissues, then rehydrates the tissues, so they are more pliable. Schedule today and see why!With Love, Meta-Maria!

Schedule your healing vitality thru mindful energetic bodywork with Maria J. Toro, LMP.

As a healer, it is my ultimate goal to help my clients create a change as rapid as possible. To feel and be high octane! In the midst of bodywork, we can alleviate structural soft tissue imbalances and injuries, we can also direct subtle energy, including the information that moves within us! This might look like a client forgiving, or relief from heartache, or brilliant insights. Shifting energy is an explantation of magical healing on higher dimensions. Which means everywhere we go in session with the bodywork, their is space available to create vital transformation, to move with my clients forward higher outcomes. Healing is accelerated when deliberately interacting with subtle energy structures. In the stillness we can move at any speed we want. Deep breathing, meditation, clearing the mind... all allow for us to disengage our minds enough so that we can reach into the void of possibility within our soul. Connect to the empty space within. Linking with a healer, opens us up to enab